Aesthetic plastic surgery involves techniques intended for the “enhancement” of appearance through surgical and medical techniques, and is specifically concerned with maintaining normal appearance, restoring it, or enhancing it beyond the average level toward some aesthetic ideal.
The Most Prevalent Aesthetic / Cosmetic Procedures Offered:
Abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”): reshaping and firming of the abdomen
Blepharoplasty (“eyelid surgery”): reshaping of the eyelids using non-surgical technique (Plexr, non-ablative soft surgery)
Mammoplasty: Breast augmentations (“breast implant” or “boob job”): augmentation of the breasts by means of fat grafting, saline, or silicone gel prosthetics, which was initially performed to women with micromastia
Reduction mammoplasty (“breast reduction”): removal of skin and glandular tissue, which is done to reduce back and shoulder pain in women with gigantomastia and/or for psychological benefit men with gynecomastia
Mastopexy (“breast lift”): Lifting or reshaping of breasts to make them less saggy, often after weight loss (after a pregnancy, for example). It involves removal of breast skin as opposed to glandular tissue
Buttock augmentation using fat transfer
Buttock lift: lifting, and tightening of the buttocks by excision of redundant skin
Browplasty (“brow lift” or “forehead lift”): elevates eyebrows, smooths forehead skin using non-surgical face-lift techniques.
Midface lift (“cheek lift”): tightening of the cheeks using non-surgical face-lift techniques.
Fillers injections: collagen, fat, and other tissue filler injections, such as hyaluronic acid
Laser skin resurfacing
Liposuction (“suction lipectomy”): removal of fat deposits by traditional suction technique or ultrasonic energy to aid fat removal.
Mr Ahmad Currently Offers The following Cosmetic and Oncoplastic Procedures (for information please click on the links below):
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation Mastopexy
- Large implant breast augmentation surgery
- Breast augmentation with light weight breast implants
- Breast augmentation with fat transfer
- Abdominoplasty (with or without liposuction)
- Facial Rejuvenation (with botox)
- Dermal fillers
- Immediate breast reduction ADM based/implant assisted
- Immediate breast reduction ADM based/implant assisted (muscle sparing with differential compliance)
- Correction of chest deformities, Pectus Excavatum and Poland syndrome
- Breast reconstruction using autologous flaps