Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Seating in the waiting room and in the clinic has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- All clinic and non-clinical staff wear masks.
- All staff maintains safe distancing apart from the treatments which require close proximity
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting room, at the reception counter and the clinic.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact (e.g. no shaking hands, hugging)
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.