Cosmetic Breast Surgeon
May 30th, 2013
Cosmetic Breast Surgeon, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon And General Surgeon
Mr Sheikh Ahmad is a leading consultant Cosmetic Breast Surgeon and an advanced Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon. He is a highly trained and experienced surgeon in his specialist field, and has been practicing surgery for more than 20 years, specialising in the breast for more than 10 years. He is dual trained in the specialities of Breast (Cosmetic and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery) and General Surgery.
His intense training in breast surgery, encompassing both oncological and plastic aspects of the speciality, makes him one of the privileged surgeons called Oncoplastic Surgeons, who have the ability to deal with all aspects of breast surgery, including the management of breast cancer as well as plastic and cosmetic breast surgery. Whether doing reconstructive breast surgery for breast cancer or performing cosmetic breast surgery (breast augmentation, breast reduction, mastopexy, etc.), Mr Ahmad – by virtue of his oncoplastic training – is able to create an optimum result of a cosmetically pleasing appearance of the the breast. Even in very difficult situations of re-do or correction surgery, Mr Ahmad has been able to successfully achieve good cosmetic results.
As a cosmetic breast surgeon Mr Ahmad offers the following procedures in his private practice:
Cosmetic breast surgery:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Revision of previous augmentations with complications
As Oncoplastic Surgeon (Breast cancer and reconstructive surgery) :
- Mastectomy with reconstruction
- Lumpectomy with glandular re-shaping
- Sentinel node biopsy with OSNA (Intra-operative node analysis)
- Immediate and delayed LD reconstruction (autologous flap reconstruction)
- Immediate and delayed TRAM (autologous flap reconstruction)
- Correctional surgery of previous reconstruction with complications
- Therapeutic mammaplasty
- One stage immediate reconstruction with Strattice and implant
- One stage delayed reconstruction using Strattice and Implant
- Re-do complicated breast surgery
Male breast surgery
- Gynaecomastia correction (Lipo-sucction:Minimally invasive)
Facial cosmesis with Botox & Fillers injection
Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
Lipo-filling for post-operative breast volume deficiencies
As a General surgeon Mr Ahmad performs following procedures at Duchy hospital:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Open hernia repair (Mesh and Mesh plug)
- Excision of lumps and bumps
Mr Ahmad is a leading specialist in cosmetic breast surgery and oncoplastic breast surgery and has extensive experience in his field. He offers all the above procedure in both his NHS and private practice. Mr Ahmad’s second speciality is general surgery, and as a general surgeon he routinely performs general surgical procedures, especially laparoscopic surgery (keyhole surgery) for diseased gall bladders and to repair hernias.
Mr Ahmad has an Oncoplastic/One-stop outpatient clinic every Monday between 12.30 and 13.30. On Monday evenings between 17.30 and 19.30 Mr Ahmad has a cosmetic and oncoplastic clinic. He also does an extra clinic if required on Thursdays in the evening between 17.30 and 19.30.
Mr. Sheikh Ahmad, Consultant Cosmetic and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and General Surgeon, provides consultation at his private room within the Duchy Hospital, Truro. Please contact his secretary to get your consultation.
Filed in Cosmetic breast surgeon.